TAKARA TOMY Mache Magic
Child Age: 6 years +
Fun and easy way to do paper mache, all you need is toilet paper and water to create endless designs of giftable surprise boxes, ornaments, and animals.
Maché Magic is the fun and easy way to make your own paper-maché crafts! Create unique paper maché gifts with toilet paper (yes…toilet paper!) and water. No messy paste and no batteries needed - just kid- powered creativity! This craft kit includes everything you need to create and decorate, plus you can use your own decorations too! Make a gift for your family and friends to unbox, or make something unique for yourself! Creating paper maché is magical with Maché Magic - just Twist, Press and Gift!
How to make your own giftable surprise boxes?
1. Tear the toilet paper into small pieces. The finer the pieces the better the shape turns out. Tear enough toilet paper to fill the mold and add water in two phases as noted in steps 2 and 3. Requires approximately 48 inches of toilet paper.
2. Select heart or oval mold and connect the two trays to create the full mold shape. Fill half the mold with toilet paper pieces. Make sure toilet paper pieces are spread evenly across the mold. Add approximately 1/2 measuring spoon of water. Later, add more toilet paper pieces to the mold to evenly fill the entire shape. Add approximately 1/2 measuring spoon more of water.
3. Use your hand to press the wet toilet paper into the mold. The paper should evenly cover the entire mold. Create enough space in the mold for the drainage tray to be placed on top.
4. Place the drainage tray on top of the mold, take the combined trays and press out excess water over a bowl. Turn the combined trays upside down and place them into the Twist & Press Mache Magic machine with the tray handle facing outward. Turn the flower handle to the right until you hear a 'click' sound.
5. Turn the flower handle to the left to release the water tray. Pull the water tray out from the Twist and press Mache Magic machine. *Check the water tray for excess water. If the water, dump into the bowl, repeat steps 4 and 5 until no more water in the tray.
6. Once no more water in the tray, remove the combined mold and drainage tray. Carefully separate the mold and drainage tray to reveal the toilet paper shape.
7. Let the shape air dry. Please note it may take up to a full day for the shape to harden nicely. Once completely dry, trim off the excess for a smooth edge. To create a gift surprise box, repeat the steps to make another shape, glue together and decorate!
8. You can now give the surprise box to your loved one.
What is included:
- 1 x Twist & Press Mache Magic Machine
- 1 x Oval shape mold
- 1 x Heart shape mold
- 1 x Spoon
- 2 x Glitter glue
- 2 x Sticker
- 1 x Message card
- 1 x Instruction Manual