Skip to content
- Ages 6-36 months
- Explore animal buttons - Six animal buttons teach animal facts, the ABC song, counting, rhyming words, Spanish words and more.
- Move the joystick - Choose an animal and hear their names and animal sounds by moving the joystick up, down, right and left.
- Find the peek-a-boo tiger - Pressing the red shoulder button makes Tiger pop out. Surprise! Hear fun sound effects and phrases, learn about opposites and play bonus games.
- Hear gaming sound effects - Pressing the Cat button triggers the controller to play the sounds of a real handheld videogame to spur children's imagination.
- Explore Spanish words - Switch to bilingual mode to hear animal names in Spanish and help build early bilingual skills.
- Teaches Skills: Animals, Colors, Counting, Opposites, Shapes, Songs, Spanish, Word Sounds & Rhyme
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.