Skip to content
- The inner layer is SUS304 stainless steel with high temperature resistance With the outer layer of PP which can avoid cold and hot temperature contact with the hand.
- It's normal if you see thin marks on the stainless steel, it happended when molding and polishing. It's asafe to use.
- Do not use in oven and microwave.
- PP is not recommended use in steam and UV sterilizer.
- Cleaning method: use wash with water; do not use hard brush to avoid scratching.
- Print will peel off when use and wash some time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.