It’s time to get ready for the Liki Trike S1 – the world's most innovative and compact folding tricycle. Behind the Liki Trike there is the idea of solving the problems of customary tricycles and providing tricycles that grow with children with more mobility – without abandoning quality, safety and a modern design.
The compact folded size and its low weight of 6.7 kg, you can take Liki almost anywhere – whether that be to the city, to grandma and grandpa or on vacation. The compact folded size even meets the common dimensions of carry-on luggage in airplanes and can also be stored in a space-saving size at home. The unique folding mechanism ensures super quick assembly and disassembly within 3 seconds only.
With the unique urban design, parents and their kids are always cool and safe when being on the go and never have to miss any of the fun outside again. Thanks to high-quality materials such as fibre-reinforced polymers, stainless aluminium, PU foam tyres and premium fabrics, Liki stands out as an extremely robust companion.
Parents can adjust almost everything on that trike to meet their and their kids’ individual needs: whether that be the backrest that can be inclined in 3 levels and additionally reduced in height to "lumbar support", the 3-point safety belt which can also be removed, the quick-change pedals with foot straps that can either be detached at the push of a button or used as a footrest or the height-adjustable push bar.
- Suitable for children from 10 up to 36 months
- Approved, maximum body weight: 25 kg
- Most innovative and compact foldable tricycle in the world
- Pre-assembled delivery, only push bar and pedals must be attached
- Unique folding mechanism enables assembly and disassembly within 3 seconds
- 3-way tilt-adjustable backrest which can be reduced to “lumbar support”
- Removable 3-point safety belt
- Quick-change pedals
- Including push bar, UV canopy and safety bar
- Fabrics can be cleaned by hand wash
- Compact folded size: 23.3 x 32 x 59.5 cm
- Weight: 6,7kg
- Approved according to EN-71 safety standard for toys and ANSI Z315.