Pigeon SofTouch™ T-Ester Nursing Bottle 200ml (Dewdrop)
Pigeon SofTouch™ T-Ester Baby Nursing Bottles provide excellent glass-like clarity for better visibility. This innovative plastic material also has high resistance to UV degradation, making it UV sterilizer friendly*. It is the clear choice for your quality feeding time. *For bottles only.
Available in 2 sizes – 200ml, 300ml. Compatible with SofTouch™ wide neck nipple.
For 0+ months and above. 200ml comes with SS size nipple.
For 3+ months and above. 300ml comes with M size nipple.
- Innovative T-Ester material# first ever used in nursing bottles
- Material developed and produced in Japan
- Premium glass-like clarity
- UV sterilizer friendly*
- BPA /BPS Free
- Seamless switch between breast and bottle
- SofTouch™ Nipple
- 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Anti-Colic System
- Backed by over 60 years of extensive research on baby’s sucking behaviour
What is the suitable baby age to use?
0 months and above
How to clean the products?
Clean immediately after use.
Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser.
Use a sponge brush to wash plastic bottles.
How to sterilize the product?
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steaming, Chemical, UV Sterilization
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
- Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
- Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
- UV sterilization: Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
|Bottle||Poly-cyclohexylene dimethylene naphthalene (PCN or T-Ester)||120°C|
*for bottle only
#The white and brown dots are the characteristics of the T-ester material; thus they are unavoidable and are harmless to the babies. We would like to assure you that our T-ester Nursing Bottles have undergone strict compliance hygiene tests on food contact materials in accordance with the regulation laws of European Standard (EN14350) to conform to the highest quality standards and are safe for their intended use.