Skip to content
- Ages 6-36 months old
- 3 musical styles - Children can hear three different musical styles—classical, marching and salsa—as they tap and play.
- Bilingual learning - Songs in both Spanish and English introduce colours, opposites, counting and numbers.
- Move to the beat - Colourful lights and exciting rhythms encourage little ones to tap, dance and groove, fostering motor development.
- Teaches Skills: Colours, Counting, Music & Rhythm, Opposites, Spanish
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.